Rexel Auto+ 175X Shredder
Rexel Auto+ 200X Shredder (Cross Cut) 32 Litre Bin 200 Sheets P-4.
- With automatic feed you can load the Rexel Auto+ 200X with up to 200 A4 sheets at once and leave it to work quietly and efficiently
- This advanced small office shredder with a self-cleaning cutter and 32 litre bin capacity provides sufficient security to shred confidential documents with staples or paper clips, CDs and credit cards into fine Cross cut pieces
- Cross Cut P-4 security level
- 4x40mm Cross cut, security level P-4 for extra security
- Auto Feed feature for maximum of 200 sheets (80gsm) or 220 sheets (70 gsm)
- 32 litre bin holds up to 320 sheets
- Easy to use controls
- Casters for easy movement around the office
- Automatic Jam clearance & manual reverse
- Shred up to 7 sheets through the manual feed slot
- Self-cleaning cutters
- Sleep mode after 2 minutes of non-use
- Reliable roller based technology
- Bin full detector
- Auto reverse
- Cool down indicator
- Shred time Auto+ (minutes): 12
Rexel are part of the Acco group who stretch back to their start in 1893 with the London company known as Rexel first appearing in 1939. The two companies merged in 1992. Known for their quality products you will be able to rely on a Rexel.
With shredders for the home or office, Rexel have a massive range to choose from to help you comply with data protections laws and to destroy your confidential documents. Their home shredders help you to combat identity theft and fraud. Since 2007, Rexel have been selling some shredders that feature Jam-Free technology to stop that annoyance from happening. For bulk business document management, Rexel also manufacture Auto-Feed shredders that started in 2010 and allow you to place a whole stack of paper to be shredded while you can get on with other tasks. These won the technology product of the year award a few years later.
- Free gift when you spend £50+vat or more
Gifts vary by total order spend. The more you spend, the more gifts you can select from.