Rexel Mercury RSX1834 Shredder
The RSX1834 shredder is ideal for small office use, shredding paperwork containing sensitive information via sharp and accurate 4x40mm
cross cut blades with an advanced P-4 level of security.
- It is capable of shredding up to 18 (80gsm) sheets at one time
- No need to worry about overheating thanks to overheat protection technology and the shredder features a compact, large capacity 34 litre bin (which can hold up to 240 sheets)
- The RSX1834 accepts staples, paper clips, credit cards and CDs, and features unique compaction technology, which enables more shredding and less emptying
- Intelligent power save technology enables you to save energy thanks to the auto shut off feature, which automatically shuts off after 2 minutes of non use
- Jam free technology maximises productivity levels by making sure the shredder does not jam during the shredding process and with self cleaning cutters you can be sure that your shredder cutters shred precisely and cleanly at all times
- Free œ35/€35 Voucher with this purchase
- Go to www.officerewards.eu to claim
Rexel are part of the Acco group who stretch back to their start in 1893 with the London company known as Rexel first appearing in 1939. The two companies merged in 1992. Known for their quality products you will be able to rely on a Rexel.
With shredders for the home or office, Rexel have a massive range to choose from to help you comply with data protections laws and to destroy your confidential documents. Their home shredders help you to combat identity theft and fraud. Since 2007, Rexel have been selling some shredders that feature Jam-Free technology to stop that annoyance from happening. For bulk business document management, Rexel also manufacture Auto-Feed shredders that started in 2010 and allow you to place a whole stack of paper to be shredded while you can get on with other tasks. These won the technology product of the year award a few years later.
- Free gift when you spend £50+vat or more
Gifts vary by total order spend. The more you spend, the more gifts you can select from.